Wednesday, July 14, 2010

E= mc2




Time flies fast. And if you measure the speed close enough,you will notice that it speeds at a velocity faster than that of light. That makes the movement of light akin to that of a tortoise. And I did an Albert Einstein to formulate a theory which in short states   H =ta2. In fact it is not exactly as physics states E = mc2. .
I will try to explain with pure physics. It is when we are oblivious of the present in relation to the speed with which time speeds that we get a massive reality shock relative to the time that elapsed, and the relativity of the time that elapsed squares up with awe and  to arrive at the sum Happiness. Did you get any clue? No!
Let me go back to the basis of my theory. As mentioned earlier time flies faster than light and also in relation to our perception. Oh my foot still more of physics.
H =ta2  . H  denotes happiness. Which is the sum of the time that have elapsed and squared with wonder.  Abracadabra!
I was trying to explain relatively happy domestic incidents with some masala of physics .And I must confess that  I  miserably fared in all my Physics exams in school.
The other day R was back for a weekend recess from school. After ten years in angrazi ke samanne ki boarding  school  she had found new vigour and enjoyment in the school in the heartland of mallu speaking country. She amusingly related special words, references and salutations she picked from the teachers and mates. ‘Pullikaran’ being a very laughable reference! She noted that she had to laugh her guts out when the reference was very commonly used to refer to another – ‘pullikari’ as well. Then a slightly rough word kundham.! And the usage ‘enthoruu kundahama’ has now very much become part of her Malayalam natter.
‘Ennathina’ and ‘oh enna paryana’ has now eclipsed more detailed usage which we use at home. Not to forget "ennathina" and "ennachyanna". And to add to all the new Malayalam chatter it was absolutely amusing when she would call C ’kochama’, because she calls her teachers ‘kochamma’. She has come down far way from ‘Miss and Madam’.
I told her in jest that very soon she would have forgotten the Malayalam she used to blether and by the time she would have done her XII she would be much used to the comfort of “chattayum  mundum”.
That brought us to the topic of her having to wear sari for the Onnam festivities in the school. She already has bought a lovely traditional Kerala sari and paraphernalia. She draped that for me and C. And the result was =ta2 .
And it was then I thought of the formula H =ta2  .H being happiness which is the sum of the time that went by whizzing, squared with awe. It was indeed truly a wonderful sensation to see that even before we could fathom the time that elapsed the little girl born on July 3 , 1993 now looks an young woman in the typical Kerala garb. Time waits for no one and dose not revisit  for us to savor the little moments that went by like whiff of pleasant air 


4 comments:

A New Beginning said...

Yes indeed Anil, time flies like anything, but if its beautiful time spent we can always restore it in our memories :) Beautiful post!!

deeps said...

I have always turned my face away from Physics ..
But here you have made me go thru the liens despite seeing mc2!!
This one now looks to me like, pullikaran= mallu 2!!

RGB said...

ha, ha...think about that! A masala mix of: Theory of relativity (or should I say, human relationships and emotions), Measurement of time (which seems to be whizzing by) and some mallu words that rub-off quickly, to stay for...forever! Enjoyed the post!

Insignia said...

A new dimension to the theory of relatively. I wonder if I had related those theories as you have, I might have fared well in Physics.

Yes, time just flies away. We could always relive by reminiscing those times.

I shall remember H=ta2 henceforth :-)