Friday, December 17, 2010

Osho and the "F"

On his grave stone is the engraving”Visited this World”. A person vilified, revered, and continues to be abused and respected even in death.
Sometime ago I received the audio of Osho’s comments on the versatility of the English word “Fuck””.
I chanced to recollect this message , (on the net )that was lying unnoticed now for quite some time until the Blog brought forth over the past few days very interesting wrestling and emotion on the fascinating word “ Fuck” and its distant physical  dramatisation- “the middle finger jerk”
Again I swear by all the Gods in the pantheon that I’m not advocating the rampant use of the word or its middle finger demonstration.
This piece is for fun and some interesting observations.
Osho begins.....
 It is one of the most interesting words in English language today.
There are not very many words  with the versatility of the word  fuck. Besides the sexual meaning, there are also the following uses:
Ignorance: Fucked if I know.
Trouble: I guess I am fucked now!
Fraud: I got fucked at the used car lot.
Aggression: Fuck you!
Displeasure: What the fuck is going on here?
Difficulty: I can’t understand this fucking job.
Incompetence: He is a fuck-off.
Suspicion: What the fuck are you doing?
Enjoyment: I had a fucking good time.
Request: Get the fuck out of here.
Hostility: I’m going to knock your fucking head off.
Greeting: How the fuck are you?
Apathy: Who gives a fuck?
Innovation: Get a bigger fucking hammer.
Surprise: Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!
Anxiety: Today is really fucked.

9 comments:

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

What a fucking post!

Insignia said...

:-) I was smiling throughout. The F-word is truly versatile.

Balachandran V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Balachandran V said...

Osho missed out a few, like: Destruction: "Osho fucked up a lot of people's lives!" ;)

dr.antony said...

What the fuck did you do Anil?
I just completed writing a blog on fuck,and you simply overtook me.
may be,I can give another angle to fucking.
You have a fucking sense of humor.

anilkurup59 said...

@ Arun,

That is fucking comment.
Thanks to Osho.

@ Insignia

I laughed my gut out when I first heard Rajaneesh speak these lines.

@ Balan,
Osho fucked up a lot of lives? You did not mention that in the post you did on him. You termed him a sensitive person.
What a fucking revelation now!

@ dr Antony,

What the fuck did I do doc?
Go ahead and give your angle to the fascinating poor word.

Balachandran V said...

Now another meaning: Very Funny: 'This a fucking funny blog!'

deeps said...

niways...
i fucking like this man Osho :P

kaalpanique said...

??? :O